It’s been a while since I’ve done a little freebie. I’m obsessed with font glyphs lately, as you can see in the designs below. Some of my favorites are Isabella Pro and Brunella Script Pro. I hope you enjoy this awesome Save the Date Overlay combo pack, each one with a transparent background so you can place on top of any photo. Super easy to use. Here’s how you do it:
- Click the link here to download the compressed zip file that contains each overlay.
- Don’t forget to extract your files from the zip folder, you have to do this so you can use them.
- Open you photo in Photoshop or a photo editing program. Place the overlay you want to use on top of your photo. Re-size to fit.
- Add additional text such as names, wedding date, location etc.
- Save your image as a new file. Print and send to your wedding guests.